The Industrial Services side of the business is perhaps our strongest attribute. Our engineers have many years experience working with companies from Food & Drink through to Petro-Chemical.
One Stop Shop for Service and Spares
- Large fleet of mobile service engineers available for call outs and breakdowns at a moments notice.
- All services and repairs are completed to the same technical standard as the original product.
- Flexibility and ability to respond to customer needs and on-site issues.
- Commissioning – to ensure all equipment is set up and running correctly prior to operation.
- Commissioning Certificates issued on completion.
- Emergency Callout – available for those unforeseen emergencies.
- All repairs and overhauls are guaranteed for 12 months.
Elevated Engineering Services Ltd has a strategically placed workshop providing customer service throughout Greater Manchester and the North West fully equipped with specialised tools and test equipment designed specifically for carrying out pump and motor overhauls.
Our workshop holds comprehensive stocks of spares to ensure repairs can be carried out to most makes of pumps and motors with minimal delay.
Our policy is to fit genuine spare parts on all workshop repairs, guaranteeing pumps and motors are restored to their original condition and achieve maximum efficiencies.
On completion, all repairs are fully tested and certified prior to dispatch.
Our engineers are fully trained in repairing all types of Centrifugal, End suction, vertical multistage and Positive Displacement Pumps.
Elevated Engineering Services Ltd has a dedicated team of Service support engineers who will handle your initial enquiry and will then co-ordinate with our Field Service Engineers to complete the work required.
- Full rewind facility for all types of AC & DC motors and generators.
- Large stock of new motors on the shelf.
- On-site removal and re-fitting.
- Elevated Engineering Services Ltd are one of the leading Distributors and Service Agents for Crompton Greaves.