As we continue to expand our operations, we are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on, Skilled Engineer to join our existing highly skilled team.
Elevated Engineering Services are looking for a Skilled Pump Engineer who is experienced in the repair of all types of centrifugal, Axial-Flow and Positive-Displacement Pumps.
Ideally, this roll would suit someone who has worked in an Electric Motor repair shop who is used to the close limits and fits which are required for rotating machinery.
This position would entail both in-house and on site working.
What’s on Offer:
- Excellent salary (dependant on skills and experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Regular overtime
Key Responsibilities of the Skilled Pump Engineer:
- Working on site and within a workshop environment
- Diagnosing reasons for failure
- Measuring wear using Micrometer’s, Vernier’s etc
- Dismantling and assembly techniques
- A good knowledge of ‘limits & fits’
- Removal and fitting of precision components
- Good knowledge of rotating machines
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a Skilled Pump Engineers role
- General bench fitting duties
- Dismantle and repair of rotating machines, electric motors, pumps & gearboxes
- Sound Engineering knowledge and a positive attitude
- Flexibility, as overtime required often at short notice
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you have the above experience and technical skills, we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Certificate of Higher Education (required)
- Pump Repair: 10 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location